Batu Secret Zoo is a zoo with the main concept of attraction that is packed with modern nuances. The first impression you can see here is the cleanliness and orderliness. Interestingly, animals living in the Batu Secret Zoo most unique animals that you rarely encounter in other zoos.
To enjoy the thrill of walking in theBatu Secret Zoo , you must spend IDR 50,000. However, with the price that you payed, you also might as well enjoy the Wildlife Museum.
Collection of monkeys and iguanas will greet you when you first entered the Batu Secret Zoo . You can also see other unique animals. The types of insects such as sentadu grasshopper (praying mantis) and unique pink orchid which you can see here. Collection of albino animals was not a little. There is also a species of white peacocks are very beautiful.
Batu Secret Zoo Location is very broad. The building stands on 14 acres of land. If you do not want to tired to walk, you can take an alternative hire vehicle with a tariff of IDR 100,000-200,000 for 3 hours.
At the end of the round trip to see the collection of animals, you will go to the Savannah area. Here you can do the duck feeding or feeding elephant. You also can take pictures with birds or snakes.
Tired all day and want to stay? You do not need to be confused. A hotel giant tree that shades the forest and surrounded by live animals can certainly be a fitting choice for you.
Some facilities are contained in the Batu Secret Zoo
- Convenient parking and safe in the land area of 2 ha.
- The zoo is located on the land area of 12 hectares, will be occupied by the animals alive and mostly imported from abroad. Indoor buildings built over approximately 1 ha of land of 15 ha area of East Java Park 2. Presenting hundreds of dioramas of animals from around the world, which is visualized according to the habitat.
- The animals that include the White Lion, Deer Africa, Birds Macao to various reptiles.
- If visitors have only treated to a variety of dead animals, of course they could watch the animals are still alive.
- Insectarium which contains thousands of species of insects from countries in the world.
- Knowledge of wildlife is presented through descriptions are each diorama, both from the animal types, habits of animals and also the origin of these animals.
- Repertoire of knowledge and fauna as a place of learning through quizzes and riddles about animals.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Public facilities and mosque toilets are clean and comfortable.
- Resting place is situated in the village, with rural design and rural style.
- Trees lodgings and Ferris Wheels, Meanwhile Ferris Wheels (windmills) have a diameter of sufficient length, which is 30 meters. Ferris Wheels, the size is the second largest in Indonesia after Jakarta. Through Ferris Wheels in diameter along it, visitors can enjoy the view from a height. Facilities hot spots in the repertoire of knowledge fauna.